Funding in Action
An interactive workshop with leading funders
Funding in Action has been designed to meet the specific needs of voluntary groups, charities, CVS and schools/academies, as well as charitable arms of organisations such as housing associations, hospitals and police and fire services.
Alongside Idox's seasoned team of trainers and policy specialists are guest speakers who have significant coal-face experience of applying for and distributing funding. From the Big Lottery Fund to Lloyds Bank Foundation, from Idox’s Reading Room to Arts Council England, the event boasts a packed agenda dedicated to supporting organisations on their funding journeys.
By the end of the day, delegates are expected to take away tips on the following key principles of funding practice:
- Social media strategy – to support your engagement with volunteers, donors and funding providers
- Getting great ideas funded – insight to help boost your success rates
- Understanding what drives funder policy and desired outcomes – spotting a funder’s real objectives
- Demonstrating impact – optimising the chances of successful applications by including strong evidence of project value
The packed agenda includes the following sessions:
- Building a Strong Social Media Strategy
- Supporting Great Ideas – Big Lottery Fund's Priorities for Funding
- Spotting a Funder's Real Objectives – the Lloyds Bank Foundation Perspective
- Demonstrating the Impact of Arts
Who should attend?
This event is ideal for staff at:
- Voluntary or community groups
- Community interest companies and social enterprises
- Tenant and residents’ associations
- Schools and academies
- Hospital charities
- Housing associations
Next open course dates
For full details of the event programme and speakers, please see the Funding in Action website.
The training investment includes lunch and light refreshments during the day.
Each organisation receives a GRANTfinder Bid Commentary on an application of their choice.
Each delegate will receive a Bid Writing voucher giving a £45.00 discount to attend a Bid Writing workshop of their choice before 31 May 2017.
For the latest information, contact the Idox Training Department on 0870 333 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.